• Built-in amplifier gives you a peak 50W of good sound quality allowing you to enjoy your music
• Rechargeable battery gives you up to 75 hours of playback time – enjoy your music for longer before charging
• Bluetooth allows you to connect wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet
• Aux socket allows you to connect devices without Bluetooth
• Microphone input to use at parties so you can sing along to your music
• AM/FM radio built in to give you more choice of what music to listen to
• Recessed wheels and telescoping handle making transporting the speaker even easier
• Two built-in USB sockets for quickly charging your smartphone or tablet when connected to the speaker
• Link two speakers together for True Wireless Stereo (TWS)How can I connect to the Block Rocker?
Wirelessly connect to your phone or tablet, plug in your MP3 player or CD player, or sing along with your microphone - the choice is up to you. The ION Block Rocker comes with built-in Bluetooth to connect to your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth enabled devices – there’s no need for wires. If your device doesn’t have Bluetooth, you can plug in any device with a 3.5mm audio output into the rocker. You can even link two IPA67C speakers together wirelessly for True Wireless Stereo (TWS) sound. You don’t even need anything to connect to the Block Rocker with its built in FM/AM radio with 6 programmable pre-set stations.
How portable is this speaker?
This speaker comes with a telescopic handle and recessed wheels so it’s easy to move around without having to lift. The compact design means you can place it anywhere and it comes with rugged rubber corners. The Block Rocker fits easily into vehicles for transport, and with a battery life of up to 75 hours you won’t need to worry about power either.
How easy is the Block Rocker to use?
It’s easy to set up this speaker - simply connect your Bluetooth by using Near Field Communication (NFC) technology by tapping your NFC enabled device onto the top. Alternatively you can plug your device straight into the 3.5mm socket with the supplied cable. The speaker also gives you control over the play/pause, skip forwards and skip backwards functions on your Bluetooth device. There’s even a tray for you device and two USBs to power them while you’re listening.
Where can I use this portable speaker?
The Block Rocker can be used indoors in your front room, your bedroom or even a small to medium hall. The speaker can be used outside due to its rechargeable battery, giving you a completely wireless way to play your music. Plug the included microphone in and you will have a perfect speaker to use for birthday parties, karaoke nights or singalongs with the children.