• Sleek black modern design
• All-in-one turntable with built-in stereo speakers
• Connects to computer via USB and converts records into digital music files
• 3.5mm input gives you more ways to play music
• Twin phono output allows you to connect to speakers without Bluetooth
• Belt-driven turntable features a convenient auto-stop allowing you to leave your LPs playing
• Three speed settings allow you to play all types of LPs: 33rpm, 45rpm and 78rpm (78rpm stylus required)
• USB recording to PC with included EZ Vinyl softwareHow do I convert my records to MP3?
By connecting this LP deck to your computer you can convert your favourite tracks to a digital file for use on your phone or MP3 player.
The included USB cable and software is all you need, apart from your LPs. The included EZ Vinyl software will help you transfer music to your computer. Then you can even write the tracks to a CD for use in the car.
How do I play music through this LP player?
This LP Player is Bluetooth enabled, so you can play your records through your favourite wireless speakers. If your speakers don't have Bluetooth, you can also use the 3.5mm jack socket or twin phono outputs to connect your favourite wired headphones or speakers.
What speed records can I play?
This record player can play all three speeds of LPs. From the older 78rpm discs to the 45s and 33s, this LP deck will play any of your records, old and new, It is advisable to use the specific 78 stylus with this LP deck when playing 78rpm vinyl records. This can be purchased separately - iCT06RS 78rpm Stylus