• All-in-one turntable with built-in stereo speakers
• Connects to computer via USB and converts records into digital music files
• Headphone output for private listening and converting
• Works with 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records
• Includes EZ Vinyl Converter software CD
• 1/8" (3.5mm) aux input lets you convert audio from cassette players and more
• Standard RCA outputs for optional home stereo connectionThe easy way to digitise your records, cassettes, and more
Listen, connect, and convert. Max LP is a simple all-in-one turntable that makes it easy to enjoy your records and convert them to digital music files on your computer. With Max LP, transferring your 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records to a Mac or PC is easy. Just connect Max LP to your computer with the included USB cable to get started. ION’s exclusive EZ Vinyl Converter software guides you through the steps and automatically separates the tracks into individual files. Convert from other audio sources, like a cassette player, using the 1/8-inch auxiliary input.
Max LP comes with built-in stereo speakers so you can just kick back and listen to your records. You can connect Max LP directly to your home stereo system using its standard RCA outputs, and its natural wood finish compliments any room. A headphone output is also built-in for private listening.