• Classic 1950s style all-in-one portable turntable with built-in stereo speakers
• Connects to a computer via USB, and converts records into digital music files
• The 3.5mm input gives you more ways to play your music, connect your smartphone or MP3 player
• Twin phono output allows you to connect external speakers
• Belt-driven turntable features a convenient auto-stop, allowing you to leave your LPs playing
• Rechargeable battery so you can enjoy your music anywhere
• Three speed settings allow you to play all types of LP: 33rpm, 45rpm and 78rpm (45rpm adapter included)
• EZ vinyl/tape converter software converts records to digital files via USBHow do I convert my records to MP3?
You can convert your favourite tracks into digital files for use on your phone or MP3 player by connecting this LP deck to your computer. All you will need are your LPs and computer, and the included USB cable and software. The EZ Vinyl software included will help you transfer music to your computer. From here, you can even write the tracks to a CD for use in the car and elsewhere.
How do I play music through this LP player?
This LP Player is Bluetooth-enabled, so you can play your records through your favourite wireless speakers. If your speakers don’t have Bluetooth, you can also use the 3.5mm jack socket or twin phono outputs to connect your favourite wired headphones or speakers.
What speed records can I play?
This record player can play all three speeds of LPs. From the older 78rpm discs to the 45s and 33s, this LP deck will play all of your records, whether they are old or new. It is advisable to use the specific 78 stylus with this LP deck when playing 78rpm vinyl records. This can be purchased separately - iCT06RS 78rpm Stylus