ION Mustang 4-in-1 Music Centre - Black
• Four-in-one classic Ford Mustang music centre with turntable, radio, USB and auxiliary input to directly connect MP3 players and other music devices
• Three-speed belt-drive turntable plays all your records at either 33 1/3, 45 or 78 RPM
• Sensitive AM/FM tuner displayed as a "speedometer" matching the classic car design
• Record all your albums onto a USB flash drive so you can take your retro vinyl on the go
• Free downloadable EX converter software compatible with Windows and Mac OS
• 3.5mm auxiliary input for connecting and playing external devices such as MP3 players, smartphones and tablets
• Two built-in 1.2W speakers produce clear and high quality sound, and a headphone jack for private listening
• Twin phono stereo outputs (RCA jacks) to connect external speakers for a bigger listening experience
• 78 RPM stylus is available and sold separately from IONRediscover the magic of vinyl and classic cars
Combine your love for classic cars and vinyl with this four-in-one Ford Mustang music centre from ION. Dust off your old records and enjoy the characteristic sound of vinyl with the built-in turntable, the three-speed belt-drive plays 33 1/3 RPM albums, 45 RPM singles and vintage 78 RPM records. In order to listen to your vintage 78s you must have a 78 RPM stylus which can be purchased separately from ION.
Listen to your music with no limits
This Mustang four-in-one music centre has a sensitive AM/FM tuner presented in the form of a "speedometer" giving the music centre its classic Mustang design. Not only can you listen to your vintage records or traditional radio frequency stations, you can switch it up to modern day and connect your MP3 player, smartphone or tablet via the 3.5mm auxiliary input.
Convert your vinyl to MP3
Restore all your old records digitally or listen to your favourite album or singles on the go. Download the free EZ Converter Software, compatible with Windows and Mac OS X, from ION’s website to get started. This software converts your vinyl into a MP3 format and transfers them straight onto your computer or laptop via a USB-A cable or onto a USB flash drive.
Clear and high quality sound
The Mustang Music Centre has two 1.2W speakers, one located on either side of the system, providing a maximum 14W RMS output. Together these speakers provide a high quality vinyl listening experience. Located on the front of the music centre is a headphone jack so you can privately listen to your favourite albums and singles without disturbing others around you. Situated on the back of the music centre are a pair of twin phono stereo outputs (RCA jacks) for you to connect external speakers, allowing you to enhance your sound.
3.5mm headphone output
twin phono output
System Requirements & Software
|Compatible Operating Systems
|Minimum System Requirements
Mac OS X 10.4
Dimensions & Weight
|Number Of Speakers
45 RPM Adapter
Quick Start Guide
Safety & Warranty Manual
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.