• Built-in amplifier gives you 8W of sound output, making it ideal for small function rooms and at home
• A portable speaker powered directly from the mains
• Bluetooth allows you to connect wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet
• AUX socket allows you to connect devices without Bluetooth
• Projects colourful lights onto walls and ceilings from its crystal domeHow can I connect to this speaker?
The ION Party Time comes with a variety of connections. It has Bluetooth built-in so you can connect your smartphone, tablet or any other Bluetooth enabled device without any trailing wires. If you don’t have Bluetooth you have the choice of using the AUX sockets to connect from your headphone socket of your MP3 player or even your radio.
How portable is this speaker?
The speaker is compact and lightweight making it easy to move around. Whether you’re having a party in the dining room, a get together in the living room or a sleepover in the bedroom, it can be used wherever you need it.
How easy is this speaker to use?
The Party Time speaker is simple to use. You can connect your Bluetooth device wirelessly in a few simple steps. If your device does not have Bluetooth, you can use the included AUX 3.5mm cable to connect your audio device directly to this speaker. You can fully control your music from the front of the speaker with the simple rugged controls, including the built-in party light which can create the perfect party atmosphere.
Where can I use this portable speaker?
The Party Time speaker is mains powered and can be used indoors in your front room, bedroom or even a function room. Simply plug the speaker into the mains and connect your smartphone, tablet or MP3 player to start listening to music. This speaker is ideal for birthday parties, anniversaries or baby showers, allowing you to listen to all your favourite tracks while watching the dazzling light effects.