• Transfer, edit and save 35mm slides and negatives
• Scan and save all your 35mm slides, negatives and film digitally, save direct to your computer
• Quick and simple, one-button image capture
• High-resolution 5MP camera option
• Easy-to-use photo editing software included for creating beautiful photo cards and moreSLIDES 2 PC makes it easy and fun to rediscover your 35mm film negatives and slides on your computer. It features fast scanning and a single-cable connection, perfect for fuss-free archiving of your photo memories. Capture and archive all your old family photos, holiday snaps and precious moments.
If you’re like one of the millions of people who have boxes of slide carousels in the attic or a stack of negatives in an old shoebox, SLIDES 2 PC is perfect for you. SLIDES 2 PC user-friendly software eliminates the hassle and brings those memories of family celebrations, graduations, birthdays, and joyous occasions back into your life.
Slides 2 PC offers quick and easy transfer of slides and negatives to digital jpeg files. Simply load the included software, connect to your PC via the included USB cable, load your slides or negatives into the included holders and feed into the unit. Its one-touch capture couldn’t be easier. The fixed-range focus, automatic exposure and balance settings ensure optimal capture every time with accurate colour conversion and perfect imaging.
The included photo editing software offers manual colour and exposure balancing, cropping, rotating and more for polishing all of your images. It also allows you to design cards, invitations, postcards and more to share with family and friends.
Share your old photos online, and create digital copies. Protect and preserve your precious memories forever.
In the box:
• 1 SLIDES 2 PC
• 1 Driver / Software CD
• 1 USB cable
• 1 Slide holder
• 1 Negative roll feeder
• 1 Optics cleaning tool brush
• 1 Quickstart Poster
• 1 User Guide
High-resolution 5MP, 2592 x 1680 scanner
Fast, one-touch scanning takes just one to two seconds
Single-cable, high-speed USB 2.0 computer connection
Portable design with ultra-small footprint
Includes easy image-transfer and editing software
High-quality f=6.0, four-glass optic element
Fixed-focus range, automatic exposure and colour balance
Blue light indicates power when connected to computer
Includes ArcSoft Photo Impressions v.126.96.36.199 for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit supported)
Pentium III 450 processor or equivalent (PIII 800 recommended)
128MB RAM (256MB recommended)
50MB available hard disk space (100MB recommended)
USB 2.0 port