• Easy guide to the latest iOS 9 software for the iPad
• Learn how to change your iPad's settings
• Explore apps for photos, music, videos, games and reading
• How to use your iPad for work
• Linking your iPad with your main computer
• How to use the iCloud drive and SiriWhat will this guide teach me?
The iPad is a fun, functional and powerful tablet computer. Use the iPad iOS 9 In Easy Steps help you gets to grips with your recently updated or brand new iPad, whether it's for work or entertainment. Packed with tips and shortcuts, this popular guide will help you make the most of your iPad, all in simple to understand steps. The book is printed in full colour, with screenshots and photographs showing exactly what you see on your iPad screen.
What subjects are covered in the guide?
Learn how to change the settings so your new device works exactly how you want it to. This guide shows you how easy it is to keep in touch with your friends, family and what's going on in the world by surfing the web.
Find out how to use your iPad to keep you entertained by exploring apps for photos, music, videos games and reading. You can also use your iPad for work purposes, discover how to get organised, sync with you main computer, run presentations and write documents.
Explore the family sharing features and iCloud drive to work from anywhere and also learn how to speak to your personal assistant Siri to do things without the need to type.