• Apple iPod Shuffle 2GB in gold with Apple Earphones
• Holds hundreds of songs including Genius Mixes as well as podcasts and audiobooks
• Click-control pad at the front of the iPod Shuffle for each navigation
• Shuffle to switch to randomise or play your songs in order
• VoiceOver button to find out the names of songs, artists or albums
• Use with iTunes to create and sync bespoke playlists from your Mac or PC
• Solid, portable and wearable designSmall but powerful
The iPod Shuffle is an extremely portable and lightweight audio player. It’s built-in lithium ion battery allows for up to 15 hours of music playback. The iPod Shuffle can hold hundreds of songs, playlists, audiobooks and podcasts. The Shuffle is the iPod that you can wear. With its back clip, you can attach it to your bag strap, jacket, running gear, or anywhere that’s most convenient for you and it will stay in place. The Shuffle is made from a single piece of adonised aluminium, making it strong and durable. The sleek design with a classy gold finish will look good no matter where you go.
Control your music with a click
The iPod Shuffle has a simple, clickable control pad at the front. You can feel the pad and change songs, toggle volume, fast-forward and skip without having to look at a screen. At the top of this iPod, the Shuffle button allows you to change the play mode with a flip. You can choose to shuffle all music or to listen to them in order. The final control on the iPod Shuffle is the VoiceOver button. This enables you to hear the title of the song, the name of the artist or album, and the playlist name. Once you connect your iPod Shuffle to your iTunes account, you can sync your favourite playlists and newly discovered music to your Shuffle, keeping your listening experience fresh.