iRig Keys Mini Keyboard Controller for iPhone iPod Touch iPad and Mac/PC
• 37 velocity sensitive mini keys give you three full octave ranges with an extra note
• USB connectivity allows compatibility with your PC or Mac
• MIDI to 30-pin cable allows use with a selection of iPads, iPhones and iPods
• Octave control as well as an assignable data knob allow you to adjust your sound as you playSpecial Features
• Lightweight design makes it excellent for the musician on the go
• Sustain pedal input gives you the ability to add a pedal which would lengthen the time the note lasts (pedal sold separately)How many octaves does this keyboard give me?
This keyboard comes with 37 keys which gives you three full octaves as well as an extra note. The octave control allows you to go higher and lower on the octave scale.What makes this keyboard different from the others?
The iRig Keys mini keyboard is a smaller and lightweight alternative to other MIDI controllers. The smaller keys still allow you to achieve three full octave ranges even though they are 2/3 the size of more conventional controllers. Even though it is smaller, you are still able to play with two hands for those particular pieces that require it, giving you a well-rounded keyboard that can connect not only to PC and Mac but also Apple smart devices.What generation of Apple products can I connect to this keyboard?
As this is a 30-pin Apple connection, you are able to use the following products with this device: iPad up to 3rd generation, iPhone up to the 4S and iPod touch up to the 4th generation. However, if you have a newer Apple device with a Lightning connection, with a 30-pin to Lightning adapter you able to plug this keyboard into newer Apple products and play the keyboard. You can find the adapter here
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.