• 37 velocity sensitive mini keys give you three full octave ranges with an extra note
• USB connectivity allows compatibility with your PC or Mac
• MIDI to 30-pin cable allows use with a selection of iPads, iPhones and iPods
• Octave control as well as an assignable data knob allow you to adjust your sound as you play
• Lightweight design makes it excellent for the musician on the go
• Sustain pedal input gives you the ability to add a pedal which would lengthen the time the note lasts (pedal sold separately)How many octaves does this keyboard give me?
This keyboard comes with 37 keys which gives you three full octaves as well as an extra note. The octave control allows you to go higher and lower on the octave scale.
What makes this keyboard different from the others?
The iRig Keys mini keyboard is a smaller and lightweight alternative to other MIDI controllers. The smaller keys still allow you to achieve three full octave ranges even though they are 2/3 the size of more conventional controllers. Even though it is smaller, you are still able to play with two hands for those particular pieces that require it, giving you a well-rounded keyboard that can connect not only to PC and Mac but also Apple smart devices.
What generation of Apple products can I connect to this keyboard?
As this is a 30-pin Apple connection, you are able to use the following products with this device: iPad up to 3rd generation, iPhone up to the 4S and iPod touch up to the 4th generation. However, if you have a newer Apple device with a Lightning connection, with a 30-pin to Lightning adapter you able to plug this keyboard into newer Apple products and play the keyboard. You can find the adapter here.