iRig™ Mix – Mobile Mixer for Apple and Android Devices
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N52LZ
About this product
• Two channel mobile mixer for the DJ on the move
• Connect up to two devices through 3.5mm stereo sockets to mix your music while you’re on the move
• A 6.35mm (1/4") socket on the bottom of the unit allows you to plug your guitar or microphone in to play or sing along with the music
• Stereo output allows you to plug into active speakers or a separate amplifier
• Headphone output allows you to listen to your mixes without having to upset the neighbours
• Powered by 5V USB allows you to use it on the move with a suitable power bank or just from your computers USB sockets
• Includes four free apps: DJ Rig, AmpliTube, VocaLive and GroovemakerWhat makes this mixer different?
This mixer is small enough to carry with you a day to day basis and allows you to mix wherever you may be. The DC 5V USB power socket allows you to power it from any USB socket and even power banks, giving you the opportunity to use it while you’re out and about.
Who can use this mixer?
iRig Mix also provides the perfect mixing solution for solo musicians or small ensembles that use one or more iOS devices to play live. It features an extra guitar/microphone input that facilitates processing with popular apps like AmpliTube and VocaLive or any other apps that offer real-time audio effects and processing.
What can I connect to this device?
You can connect almost any device with a sound output into this mixer. However, to gain the full effect from this unit, we would recommend you use a smartphone or tablet. This is due to the capability of working with the apps that the device comes with. Using the apps with the mixer gives you much more options when it comes to using effects as well as scratching the records, allowing you to mix and record on to your smart device.
|Line input sensitivity||3V|
|Line input impedance||47 kΩ|
|Phono input sensitivity||N/A|
|Phono input impedance||N/A|
|Microphone input sensitivity||10 mV|
|Microphone input impedance||1 MΩ|
|Line output||6 V RMS|
|Headphone output||125 mW into 32 Ω|
|Line:||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Microphone:||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Signal to noise ratio|
|Type||1 x 3.5 mm stereo|
|1 x 6.35 mm jack for microphone|
|Type||1 x stereo phono (RCA)|
|1 x 6.35 mm jack for headphones|
|Type||Channels:- 1 x gain, 1 x treble, 1 x bass (each channel)|
|2 x cue switches|
|1 x master volume|
|1 x input switch|
|1 x X-sync switch|
|Type||1 x power switch|
|Power supply||5 V @ 1000 mA|
|Power consumption||10 W (max)|
|Dimensions||110 mm x 217 mm x 46 mm|
|2 x 1m 3.5mm audio cable|
|1 x 1m phono audio cable|
|Power Supply Unit|