• Stereo earpiece lets you keep in touch with your surroundings while you're on the line
• Noise cancelling microphones reduce unwanted background noise and are ideal in crowded and noisy, open office environments
• Enjoy superb wideband audio with HD Sound and Voice allowing crystal clear intelligible communication
• Built contact centre tough - Cords made with Kevlar help to deliver performance and value to end user by providing excellent robustness, fatigue resistance and durability
• The flexible 360 degrees swivelling boom arm ensures that users always have the option to customise the location of the microphone optimally without exposing the boom arm to any break risksThe Jabra biz 2300 monaural noise cancelling headset with quick disconnect provides instant connectivity to a wide range of desk phone systems and offers crystal clear conversations with your listener. With clear HD voice quality sound, wideband speaker and noise cancellation microphone the Jabra biz 2300 monaural headset allows your call centre agents to provide the best service possible with limited interruption. The lightweight design of the Jabra biz 2300 monaural noise cancelling headset makes it comfortable and easy to wear all day long.
The Jabra biz 2300 monaural noise cancelling headset also comes with soft ear cushions and an adjustable flexible boom arm which guarantee that your headset will be clean and comfortable through countless hours and thousands of phone calls. With a 360 degree break-proof boom arm and Kevlar reinforced cord the Jabra biz 2300 monaural headset is built to withstand any punishment a high performing contact centre can give.
Further features of the Jabra biz 2300 monaural noise cancelling headset include: Air shock microphone which is designed aerodynamically with many small holes instead of a larger hole which reduces the risk of respiratory noise, monaural earpiece lets you keep in touch with your surroundings while you're on the line, noise cancelling microphones reduce unwanted background noise and are ideal in crowded and noisy open office environments, Kevlar reinforced cords help to deliver performance and value to end-users by providing excellent (robustness, fatigue resistance and durability) and PeakStop technology immediately removes potentially harmful loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears and keeps the sound level within the safe range to protect your hearing.