Jabra Halo Smart Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Headphones with Secure Fit Neckband
• Take calls, organise yourself and listen to your favourite tracks on the go
• Flexible lightweight neckband, you`ll hardly notice you are wearing your headphones
• A huge 17 hour talk time using a built-in rechargeable battery, keeps you in contact for longer
• Wireless Bluetooth connection does away with long messy wires
• Comfortable silicone tips can be changed to adapt to any ear size
• Rich bass and crisp highs from the 10mm closed neodymium driver system
• Wind and water resistant with an IP64 rating
• Built-in microphone lets you receive calls without removing your headphones
• Magnetic zones on the neckband with magnetic earbuds keep your music within reach at all times
• Easy to access controls with Siri and Google Now ‘one press’ support
• Jabra Assist app gives you a powerful voice assistant for android and iOS devices
• Model number : 100-98300000-60
• One-year warrantyGreat for everyday use
The Jabra Halo Smart wireless Bluetooth in-ear headphones have been designed for extended everyday use, a secure flexible neckband helps to keep the headphones in place, while the lightweight earbuds fit comfortably and securely. The tangle-free flat cable won’t hinder your movement while the magnetic ear buds snap together when the headphones are not in use in use, to prevent the headphones from falling off while you are traveling.
Talk for longer
The Jabra Halo Smart excels in battery life, helping you stay in contact with up to 17 hours of talk time or relax with up to 15 hours of music between charges. Android users can also use the Jabra Assist application to track your battery life, you will also be notified when your headphones need recharging.
Questions answered at the touch of a button
For Android and iOS smartphone users, the Jabra Halo Smart features a single button which allows you to interact with Google Now or Siri personal assistants. Simply press the dedicated button and command your phone to plan out your day, make phone calls or create calendar reminders of things you need to do, you can also unlock a wealth of knowledge and use this to answer any question you may have.
The Jabra Halo Smart headphones also take advantage of the Jabra Assist application and provide a host of extra features, which include:
• Locating your headphones should you misplace them
• Set-up guidance and animated user manual
• Battery level notifications (Android devices only)
• Text message readout service (Android devices only)
TPE and TPU
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.