Jabra PRO 930 USB Mono Professional Noise Cancelling Headset
• Up to 120 metres office range which increases productivity and comfort allowing the user to multitask with maximum efficiency and control the call from anywhere in the office
• Talk time up to 6 hours in wideband sound mode and up to 8 hours in narrowband sound mode so no need to charge the headset in working hours
• Optimised for Microsoft Lync 2010 and Microsoft Office Communicator, simply connect to a computer and its ready to go
• Minimal energy consumption with Jabra intellipower system allows headset to adjust power consumption automatically and optimize the base unit for low power consumption saving energy and reducing emissions
The Jabra pro 930 ms is a professional entry level wireless headset designed for Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft office communicator and unified communications for PC based telephony such as skype. The robust Jabra pro 930 offers all the essential features of a wireless headset in a simple design at an attractive price point. The Jabra pro 930 frees users from their desk enabling them to find documents and multi task with maximum efficiency while on a call. Apart from being able to walk and talk up to 120 metres away from their desk, users will also benefit from enhanced ergonomics.
The Jabra pro 930 offers crystal clear wideband audio for softphone calls, conference calls, live presentations and other multimedia applications. Quality enhancing features such as Jabra safe tone protects hearing by cutting off loud noises and securing safe average sound levels. The noise cancelling microphone blocks out unwanted background noise from the office. The Jabra pro 930 is certified and optimized for all leading unified communication platforms. Simply connect the headset to the computer and it is ready to use. The simple and intuitive call control buttons make it easy to control calls from the headset.
Further features of the Jabra pro 930 wireless headset include:Soft comfortable ear cushions, dedicated button to answer and end calls, separate buttons to mute call or turn volume up or down, adjustable headband for a perfect fit, hear incoming calls with built in ringer on base unit, led display with battery, mute and audio link indicators, fast charge battery, battery status indicator, dedicated variants for Microsoft Lync 2010 and Microsoft office communicator, security: encryption between headset and base and selectable range settings. The Jabra pro 930 also comes with a 2 year warranty.
1 x Headset
1 x Base Unit
1 x Earhook (NA only)
1 x Headband
1 x Power Supply
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 x CD With Setup Manual And Jabra PC Suite
1 x USB Cable
1 x Warranty Leaflet
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.