• 2 x 7.5W speakers provide deep bass
• Connect your smartphone wirelessly with Bluetooth v3.0 technology
• 3.5mm line input connects your MP3 player, tablet or PC
• 6000 mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of playback
• USB socket charges your device at the same timeThe JBL Charge is a wireless speaker and a power bank, all built into one product. An internal rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of playback and devices can also be charged via the USB port on the speaker. No need to carry around spare chargers and batteries, everything is taken care of with the JBL Charge. 2 x 7.5W speakers drive an enormous sound and a frequency response of 75Hz to 20kHz gives you a huge bass tone and clear treble. For power and sound, the JBL Charge is the supreme choice.
How long does it take to charge and how long can I use it for?
The JBL Charge Wireless speaker offers fantastic battery life. From a 4 hour charge you can gain up to 12 hours of continuous playback from your favourite audio device. A USB port on the speaker also charges your devices while they are in use, saving the need to carry around extra chargers.
Is it wireless and if so what is its maximum range?
Smartphones from manufacturers like apple or Samsung can connect with ease. Pair up to 3 devices simultaneously via Bluetooth to stream your best playlists and podcasts. A 10m wireless range provides you with plenty of options on where to put your speaker to achieve the best sound for you.
What if my device doesn’t have Bluetooth?
A 3.5mm stereo jack socket accommodates a wide variety of devices. Tablets, laptops and MP3 players can connect via their headphone socket adding rich sound to your games, movies and music.
Can I turn it up loud and will it have good bass?
Two drivers outputting 7.5W each plus two passive bass radiators help achieve a big sound for any occasion. Frequency range starts at 75Hz giving the JBL Charge Wireless better bass reproduction compared to other portable speakers. If you enjoy deep bass with your music then this is the speaker for you.