• Black JBL Clip 2 wireless speaker
• Connect to smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth or integrated 3.5mm audio cable
• Rechargeable battery offers up to eight hours of play time per full charge
• Built-in echo-cancelling speakerphone for clear conference calling
• IPX7 waterproof and weatherproof, for use everywhere from showers to beaches
• Wireless daisy chain connects two Clip 2 speakers together for additional amplification
• Secure carabiner clip keeps your speaker safely attached at all times
Take your music anywhere
The Clip 2 speaker from JBL is designed to be the pinnacle of portable technology. It is light and compact, with a carabiner built in as standard that you can use to clip it securely to your belt, bag or wherever else you like to ensure that it is safe at all times. The entire speaker is coated in a durable waterproof fabric that keeps the delicate internals protected from any splashes or spills. The coating is designed to ensure your speaker survives even if it gets fully submerged in water.
It is as easy as pressing a button to connect your smartphone or tablet to the Clip 2 speaker via wireless Bluetooth connectivity. You can then control all your music directly from your phone. This speaker also has a 3.5mm jack to connect with devices that require a wire. Although the Clip 2 packs a lot of power for a little speaker, if you want more volume, you can wirelessly connect two Clip 2 speakers together for added amplification through the exclusive daisy chain function.
Never compromise on quality
JBL as a brand takes sound quality seriously and the Clip 2 is no exception. It produces solid sound with total clarity. The built-in echo-cancelling speakerphone means that you don’t need to disrupt your connection to take a call. A full charge of approximately two and a half hours will provide you with up to eight hours of play time.