JBL Control One 50W Monitor Speakers (Black Pair)
• 50W continuous (RMS) output with 200W peak for good quality sound
• The passive speakers use an external amplifier which reduces its overall weight (amplifier not included)
• Push terminal inputs for great compatibility with surround sound amplifiers
• Wall mounted speaker brackets are included for easy positioning of the speakers around the roomHow powerful are these speakers?
The Black JBL Control One Monitor Speakers have a peak output of 200W and are ideal to be used at home as an additional pair of speakers on a television to give you a fantastic sound quality for when you are watching your favourite movie or TV program. The speakers can be easily positioned as either front or rear facing for the best effects.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The JBL Control One speakers are fitted with a twin push terminal input. This connector uses a bare twin speaker cable to send audio and power to speakers. This will allow you to run virtually any length of cable between the amplifier and speaker, allowing the cable to be easily concealed when installed.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
These speakers are passive in design and connects directly to an amplifier. The amplifier then supplies the speaker with an audio input to play as well as power.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
50 to 20,000 Hz
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.