- Black JBL Flip 4 wireless speaker
- Up to two smartphones or tablets can connect via Bluetooth connectivity
- Each full charge offers up to 12 hours of play time
- Waterproof and weatherproof, for use everywhere from showers to beach parties
- Built-in echo-cancelling speakerphone for clear conference calling
- JBL Connect+ technology allows you to connect multiple speakers for maximum amplification
- Integrated smart voice assistance through Siri and Google Assistant
Next level speakers
The next generation of the award-winning Flip series from JBL sees this wireless speaker take to the stage. It offers solid Bluetooth connectivity that can engage with up to two devices at a time. On a full charge of approximately three and a half hours, this speaker provides up to 12 hours of continuous play time.
For any occasion
The Flip 4 is designed to be durable so that it can accompany you on any adventure. It is made of strong fabric with a rugged rubber casing that protects the internal workings from damage and will not easily break. It is waterproof and weatherproof, so you can take it with you anywhere, from the shower to beach parties, and know that it will keep the tunes coming despite rain, spills or even total immersion in water.
Flawless sound quality
For a little speaker, the Flip 4 offers a powerful output. The crystal clear stereo sound, combined with external passive radiators that give bass notes extra oomph, lends itself to any soundtrack. The built-in echo-cancelling speakerphone means that you don’t have to disrupt your connection to take calls and makes it a handy tool for conference calling. If you really feel like your party is too big a job for this speaker, it can connect via JBL Connect+ technology to other JBL speakers for maximum amplification.
Connecting your smartphone or tablet to the JBL Flip 4 is as simple as pushing a button. From there, you can control your song choices and playlists entirely from your phone. The Flip 4 also has integrated smart voice assistance, meaning that it can connect to platforms such as Siri and Google Now for even easier control.