JBL SoundFly Bluetooth Wall Socket Speaker
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N95QH
• 20W total output for serious volume around the home
• Bluetooth technology connects your smartphone wirelessly
• Plugs directly into AC wall socket, no need to make shelf space
• Optimized compression technology limits distortion at high volume levels
• Computer optimized equalisation creates a rich soundstageFor times when you don’t have the shelf space for a big speaker system, the JBL SoundFly offers a powerful wireless speaker you can plug directly into a UK mains socket. Designed to sit flush against the wall, this speaker saves you space without compromising on volume or sound quality. Using optimized compression technology, your music will always sound crisp and clear, no matter how loud you decide to turn it up. 60Hz to 20kHz frequency response ensures every tone resonates clearly from rumbling low bass to crisp, cool high pitches. Hear your favourite songs like you never have before with the JBL SoundFly.
How is it powered?
The JBL SoundFly has a three pin UK mains plug fitted onto the back of the speaker. It’s designed to plug directly into a wall outlet and sit flush against the wall. Very useful if you are limited on surface space in the kitchen, workshop or study.
Is it wireless and if so what is its maximum range?
Use the Bluetooth functionality on your smartphone or tablet to connect to the speaker wirelessly. You can stream your music from up to 10m away, providing you with unrestricted options in terms of which room to put your speaker in.
Will it distort the sound if I turn it up too loud?
Built into the JBL SoundFly is optimized compression technology (OCT). When you turn your music up on your smartphone, OCT will ensure the signal comes through the speaker clearly, limiting the amount of distortion from the speaker.
How loud is this speaker?
20W of raw power output make the JBL SoundFly an appropriate replacement for a small hi-fi system but volume isn’t the only thing it does well. The speaker uses Computer Optimized Equalization (COE) to make sure all tones and levels are adjusted to the genre of music, creating a rich soundscape that works great with any genre of music you play. From smooth jazz to drum and bass, everything sounds great through the JBL SoundFly.
|Colour||White with grey|
|Dimensions (H/W/L)||92 mm x 71 mm x 190 mm|
|Manufacturers Guarantee||1 Year|
|Model Name / Number||SoundFly BT / JBLSDFLYBTWHITEEU|
|Frequency Response||60 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Output Power||2 x 10 W|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||80 dB|
|Speaker Diameter||40 mm|
|Connection||3.5mm stereo jack|
|Device Compatibility||Apple, Android and Windows smartphones|
|Any device with a 3.5mm earphone or line output|
|Wireless Range||Up to 10m|
|Battery Charge Time||N/A|
|Charge / Power Via||AC powered|
|Charger Tip Size / Voltage||240 V AC|