• Run time up to 45 minutes on a single charge
• Suitable for children aged 3-8 years old
• Maximum speed of 1.6 mph
• Perfect for children up to 30kg
• Let your child be the fighter pilot of their dreams
• Powered by a 6V 7Ah battery
• Play in any audio device with a standard 3.5mm jack connection into your jet to the music of your choice
• Also included is a remote control to let you drive the jet while your child enjoys the rideWhat features are on this ride-on jet?
If your child loves aeroplanes, then this ride-on is the perfect choice for you. With all the body features of a real jet, including wings, tail-plane and nose, your child can let their imagination run wild with this extremely fun jet ride-on. Featuring working headlights, a music player, a foot pedal accelerator, seat-belt, key ignition switch, and a gear stick with forward and reverse – this plane has got it all. You can also plug any MP3 player with a 3.5mm socket into the jet to play some music through the built-in speakers.
What can I use the remote for?
The remote enables you to sit in the pilot’s seat, allowing you to move the jet forwards, backwards, left and right. Whether you need to aid your child with a three-point-turn, or just let them enjoy being driven around, this is a fantastic feature.
Does the battery need to be removed to charge it?
There is no need to remove the battery, as you can charge the jet directly through the charging port. The battery is located under the pilot’s seat and can run for up to 45 minutes on a single charge.
BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle