Jetart CK4960 Nano Silver Thermal Compound
• Improves heat transfer between your CPU and heatsink
• Nano silver based for instant conductivity
• Thermal conductivity of 4.5W/mK delivers fantastic heat transfer
• Supplied as a bottle for long term storage and provides multiple usesWhy would I need thermal compound paste?
This thermal compound helps to keep heat dissipation between your CPU and heat sink as high as possible, so you can increase the longevity and performance of your CPU. It has a thermal conductivity rating of 4.5W/mK, which delivers fantastic heat transfer. Since 10 percent of the thermal compound is silver based, you get instant conductivity, so you won’t have to wait long to experience the high heat transfer rates. Supplied in a bottle, it can easily be stored for long periods and allows for multiple applications.
PLEASE NOTE: By law we are not allowed to sell butane or solvent based products to persons under the age of 18
|| Nano silver
| Thermal Conductivity
|| 4.5 W/mK
| Thermal Resistance/Impedance
|| 0.081 °C-in2/W
| Specific Gravity
| Operating Temperature
|| -50°C to 240°C
|| 6 g
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.