Joby Action Clamp + Locking Arm
• Compatible with GoPro and other Action Cameras
• Easily mount your action camera to flat and round surfaces
• Attaches to objects up to 5cm in width
• Ingenious Sliding locking armThe Joby Action Clamp + Locking Arm provides a quick and easy way to mount your action camera to flat and round surfaces. The Locking Arm with articulating ball joints allow you to quickly position your GoPro at any angle, once your desired angle has been set, simply turn the locking knob to tighten the camera in place. The Locking Arm comes equipped with a removable tripod GoPro mount for GoPro users and a universal ¼"-20 screw for attaching other action cameras, such as the Sony Action camera. The Action Clamp with sliding arm will attach to objects up to 5cm in width and using the knob on the side you can tighten it securely for reduced vibrations and shaky footage.
The Key Features
Whatever your angle, the Joby Action Clamp and Locking Arm ensures you get the shot you need.
Removable GoPro Mount
Remove the GoPRo and screw on a Sony Action Cam on the 1/4"-20 screw. The tripod mount can be used with any tripod.
The sliding locking arm moves quickly to accommodate a surface as thin as a stop sign or a table up to 2" / 5cm in width. Screwing arm locks the sliding locking arm in place.
Sliding locking arm
Ingenious sliding design lets you quickly close the gap on surfaces and locks automatically as you tighten the screwing arm.
Two locking arm pivot points
Position your video camera at any angle you need with two pivot points that can rotate 360° and pivot 180° side to side.
Lock your arm into place
Tighten the arm to get a long-lasting, vibration-resistant angle for your video camera
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.