• Large 2.5l stainless steel tank to fit more items for cleaning
• Full range timer of up to 30 minutes
• Overheat protector ensuring your items are safe when cleaning
• Quiet operation ensures the cleaning doesn’t disturb you while in use
• Includes tray to lay your items on while they are cleanedHow does an ultrasonic cleaner work?
Ultrasonic cleaners work by producing sound waves that are transmitted into the tank and cleaning solution. These waves create millions of microscopic bubbles which, upon collapsing, release large amounts of energy that scrub the surface clean. These tiny bubbles creates cleaning results not only to the surface, but by penetrating the finer detail and recesses in jewellery and small items to restore them to their former glory.
Is there a special solution I need to use with this item?
Although you can generally use tap water with the ultrasonic cleaner, for certain items, such as silver or copper where oxidation has darkened the items, it is advisable to mix a solution such as SeaClean to the water. This then removes the oxidation and cleans your items.
What items can I use with the ultrasonic cleaner?
Ultrasonic cleaners are generally used in industry and in the home for the cleaning of items such as jewellery, waterproof watches (over 50m depth), spectacles, razor heads, tools and more.