• 2,000mAh capacity that can recharge a smartphone twice before going flat
• The internal battery can be recharged in just three hours
• Can recharge your smartphone or give your tablet a power boost
• Internal battery can hold its charge for 18 days before losing power
• Single USB connection to connect your USB cable directly to the power bank
• Weighs only 70g, and the compact design measures only 40mm x 40mm x 37mmWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices with a USB cable. The power bank itself is charged through a USB connection and is compact in design, allowing you to carry it around with you.
How does it connect to my device?
The Juice Cube power bank is fitted with a single USB socket, through which you can connect a range of devices for charging with a standard USB cable. The Juice Cube is portable, so you can charge your device and keep using it at the same time. The Cube comes with eight charging cables to fit with a range of devices. If none of these leads are compatible, then your existing USB lead can also be connected into this power bank.
Is it rechargeable?
A 2,000mAh battery is fitted inside the power bank. It can be recharged using a mains USB socket or directly from a PC or laptop in as little as three hours (from a mains supply, others may take longer).