• 16 selectable frequencies between 863MHz and 865MHz
• Single wireless instrument microphone kit that is ideal for guitars during performances or recordings
• High band UHF (ultra-high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other items
• Up to five hours battery life with just two AA batteries (included)
• 6.35mm jack output socket allowing it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• No mains power required for the microphone receiverWhat makes this kit unique?
This KAM KWM1900 kit is designed to link an electronic instrument such as a keyboard or a guitar to a DJ setup. The kit is designed to use the UHF (ultra-high frequency) range to prevent interference and frequencies can also be changed using the frequency switches. The transmitter and receiver both use one AA battery and are simple to set up. This kit is unique as the receiver is powered from a single AA battery instead of from a mains power supply, allowing this kit to be even more portable and easier to use outdoors or areas with limited power sockets.
Why would I choose a wireless instrument kit?
The wire-free design of this kit allows you the freedom to go further than you could with a long cable trailing across the floor. This will give you greater freedom of movement across the performance area and will not impede the layout of your equipment due to cable length.
Will the signals be interfered with?
This kit has 16 selectable frequencies using the ultra-high frequency band between 863MHz and 865MHz. This means that items such as mobile telephones, walkie-talkies or even a wireless router will not interfere with this kit.
How easy is the transmitter and receiver to set up?
This kit is simple to set up. Once you have removed everything from the packaging, remove the battery cover from the receiver and transmitter to install one AA battery in each and set a suitable frequency. Then connect the transmitter into the instrument and the receiver into a mixer, amplifier or a powered speaker. Once you have set the perfect volume level for your performance, you are ready for the start of the event.