KAM USB/Standalone DMX Interface and Software for Mac and PC
• Professional software and USB/standalone DMX interface
• Compatible with both PC and Mac
• 512 DMX channels for use with or without PC
• 1MB of internal memory (2000 steps/512 channels)
• Real Time Clock triggering for each scene (day/week/month/year)
• 10 LED switch buttons triggering 15 external closures
• Crossfade between scenes
• 3-pin XLR socket
• High voltage proof
• Easy-to-use and learn software, become a master within 30 minutes!
• Strong aluminium housing
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 110 x 120 x 40 mm
• Weight: 200gKam DMX Player software is designed to create breathtaking lightshows. The software is optimized to control any type of DMX lighting due to its advanced RGB and pan and tilt features. It is also extremely easy to use. The DMX Player comes as a software and USB interface package that runs from your laptop or computer. The standalone USB interface allows you to download your lightshow to the unit after programming and run the show without the need for a laptop on site.
Kam DMX Player software is without precedent when it comes to its User-Friendly mode and ability to be mastered astoundingly easily and swiftly. The Software can be learned and mastered in a mere 30 minutes. Kam DMX Player software offers numerous practical possibilities and can adapt itself to all DMX luminous applications. This melding of sophistication and ease is what really sets Kam DMX Player software apart.
Another important advantage of Kam LED Player software is that it can be used by Professionals and Novices alike. Experienced users can confidently put the Software in the hands of someone without any DMX programming knowledge.
Kam DMX Player software for Architectural and Entertainment
The software is optimized to manage all LED technology-based equipment and any type of DMX fixture due to its advanced RGB (W/A/Y) and Pan/Tilt features.
Kam LED Player software is the ideal DMX512 software for all Architectural applications thanks to its ability to write a show in to the stand alone memory of the Kam DMX devices.
User-friendly Editor mode to program scenes
Effects generator for RGB colours and Pan/Tilt (X/Y) movements
Graphical DMX addressing for 10 DMX Universes via the Patch
Complete Profile Editor, easy and fast to operate with more than 3000 existing library files (Profiles)
Advanced Matrix Editor to allow all LED matrix configurations
Stand Alone mode to organise and schedule the scenes by time and date and to write them in the dedicated device memory
Graphic Time Line to display an overview of all the Time Triggers
|| 80 Channels
|| USITT DMX512
|| 20x4 or 4x12 Channels
|| 170x90x42mm (LxWxH)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.