Karcher WD2 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner
• Robust, compact and powerful – from unblocking sinks to picking up dirt, the WD2 can be used throughout the home
• Newly developed floor nozzle for perfect cleaning results with dry, wet, fine or coarse dirt
• Practical cable and accessory storage to easily store the cable, accessories and suction hose while saving space
• Pull and push locking system for easy opening and closing of your vacuum cleaner
• Ergonomically shaped carry handle for easy moving between roomsWhat can I use this vacuum cleaner for?
The Karcher WD2 is one of the most versatile vacuum cleaners on the market. With an impact resistant 12 litre plastic container, the vacuum cleaner has a specifically designed cartridge filter along with a push and pull locking system. To empty the vacuum, simply unclip the two side clips and lift the vacuum head off the base. With a 4m cable and accessory storage on board, you can reach every nook and cranny in your home or car. The versatility of this vacuum cleaner will allow you to solve a wide range of problems, as it can collect dust and glass shards as well as cleaning muddy footprints. If you have dropped a bottle of your favourite wine or other liquid you needn’t worry – you can use the Karcher WD2 to clean up without damaging a mop or towel.
What accessories are included?
The Karcher WD2 is ergonomically designed and easy to transport and store. It is supplied with a 1.9m suction hose, two suction tubes and a cartridge filter, allowing you to unpack the vacuum from the box and get started right away. All the accessories can be stored safely on the vacuum so that they are always on hand without getting in the way.
| Real suction power*
|| 180 W
| Energy use
|| 1000 W
| Container capacity
|| 12 L
| Container material
| Power cable length
|| 4 m
| ID accessory
|| 35 mm
|| 220 V / 240 V
| Weight without accessories
|| 4.601 Kg
|| 369 x 337 x 430 mm
| Package contents
|| Karcher WD2 Vacuum cleaner
|| 1.9 m suction hose
|| 2 x suction tubes
|| Wet and dry floor nozzle
|| Standard cartridge filter
|| Paper filter bag
| *Measured by the suction tubes according to the standardised IEC 60312 method of measurement
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.