Kauden Quad Module Faceplate - Bevelled Edge White
• Accepts up to four 25x50mm modules
• Ideal for CAT6A installation or other modules with deep profile
• 146x86mm standard size for UK back boxes
• UL94V0 flame retardantKauden™ faceplates are used along with the various Data , Communications , Audi Visual and Brush Modules to make bespoke faceplates that suit your home , office or structured wiring system. All faceplates accept the various items from the Kauden module range which generally come in 25x50mm and 50x50mm sizes.
Bevelled Edge Plates are used where extra depth is required. The bevelled edge raises the faceplates profile giving extra space behind for wiring
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.