• Operating voltage: 9 - 28V DC
• Max. current carrying capacity: 20A (if the module is screwed on a cooling plate)
• Control range: approx. < 0% to > 100%
• Control mode: PWM pulse width modulation with a frequency between 300 - 600Hz
• Potentiometer: 4.7k lin (included)
• Dimensions: approx. 87x60x33mm (with mounting bottom)
• Permissible loads: DC motors, incandescent lamps, heaters, LEDs with protective resistors.
• Current consumption up to max. 20A in each case.Power controller for controlling DC loads (DC motors, light bulbs, heaters, LED's with current limiting resistors, etc.) The use of PWM (pulse width modulation) control works well even with electric motors running at low revolutions. Switching frequency: approx. 400 Hz (for motors, a humming noise may be heard).
The control is via the supplied potentiometer or optional with an external control voltage 0 to 5 V DC.