Kemo Prototyping Strip Board - 100mm x 100mm
• 100mm x 100mm prototyping board
• Copper layer with flash-gold plating
• Each row of holes has its own strip and 2.54mm spacing
• 1mm diameter holes and 1.5mm thick boardTry out your new creations with this strip board
Design and test your projects with this 100mm x 100mm x 1.5mm prototyping board. The strips go across the board and connect all the holes on a row. Each row is a separate conductive strip. You can add components in the holes in the board using the common 2.54mm (0.1-inch) pitch. With a solid FR2 base, the strip board has a 35um thick copper layer with a flash-gold plating for you to solder directly to.
N.B. all measurements (excluding pitch) are approximate.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.