Kemo Prototyping Strip Board - 100mm x 500mm
• 100mm x 500mm prototyping board
• Copper layer with flash-gold plating
• Each row of holes has its own strip and 2.54mm spacing
• 1mm diameter holes and 1.5mm thick boardPrototype and see what works with this strip pad
Test out your new projects and experiments with this long 100mm x 500mm board. The board has a conductive row spanning the 500mm length for each of its rows of holes. The 1mm diameter holes are 2.54mm (0.1-inch) apart from each other, a perfect distance for most common components. With a FR2 base and a 35um thick copper layer and flash plating, you’ll easily be able to make a secure soldered connection with your components.
N.B. all measurements (excluding pitch) are approximate.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.