Kitronik 2 in 1 Electronic Game Solder Kit
• Create a games kit and have fun playing with your friends
• Solder the board and play the memory game or the reactions test to see if you can beat your friends
• Simple to solder with 22 parts
• Requires two AA batteries (not included, Order Code L43AL)
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikWhat games can be played with this kit?
Have fun building and playing two games with this electronic kit (manufactures code 1003). The memory game uses four coloured LEDs to test how many pattern combinations you can remember. The reactions game tests how quickly you can respond to the LEDs lighting up and stops if you are too slow or hit the button on the wrong LED. The games are controlled by a PIC micro-controller with the games pre-programmed in. Use the switches on the board to choose which game you want to play. What is in the kit?
A fun introduction to electronics this game kit uses resistors, tactile switches, capacitor, slide switches and four coloured LEDs. Get experience soldering components and learn what they are used for in a circuit. This kit requires soldering
and may require wire cutters, screwdriver and wire strippers (not included).How easy is it to solder?
This kit is easy to solder and great fun to play and compete with friends and family. Once you’ve built the kit you may want to build an enclosure to protect it (not included), just take care not to block any switches or LEDs. This kit requires two AA batteries
| Number of components in the kit?
|| 22 parts
| Soldering required
| Operational modes
| Timer interval
| Power supply requirements
|| 2 x AA batteries (not included)
| Board size
|| 58 mm x 58 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.