• Create a games kit and have fun playing with your friends
• Solder the board and play the memory game or the reactions test to see if you can beat your friends
• Simple to solder with 22 parts
• Requires two AA batteries (not included, Order Code L43AL)
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikWhat games can be played with this kit?
Have fun building and playing two games with this electronic kit (manufactures code 1003). The memory game uses four coloured LEDs to test how many pattern combinations you can remember. The reactions game tests how quickly you can respond to the LEDs lighting up and stops if you are too slow or hit the button on the wrong LED. The games are controlled by a PIC micro-controller with the games pre-programmed in. Use the switches on the board to choose which game you want to play.
What is in the kit?
A fun introduction to electronics this game kit uses resistors, tactile switches, capacitor, slide switches and four coloured LEDs. Get experience soldering components and learn what they are used for in a circuit. This kit requires soldering and may require wire cutters, screwdriver and wire strippers (not included).
How easy is it to solder?
This kit is easy to solder and great fun to play and compete with friends and family. Once you’ve built the kit you may want to build an enclosure to protect it (not included), just take care not to block any switches or LEDs. This kit requires two AA batteries (not included).