• Create a fan to disperse an air freshener further in your car or home
• Solder a twitched activated fan that can run for up to 100 seconds at a time
• Simple to solder with 18 parts
• Requires two AA batteries (not included, Order Code L43AL)
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikWhat does this kit make?
Help your air fresheners go further with this fan kit. Perfect for circulating air from an air freshener or potpourri container this fan has a silent low current motor. When it’s not in use the circuit uses no power, extending the life of your batteries. When you press the button the fan spins for –up to 100 seconds .The kit requires two AA batteries (not included).
What is in this kit?
With resistors, capacitors, transistors, switch and motor this is a great introduction to electronics. Get practical experience using the components and learn how they affect the circuit. Adjust the time the fan is on for using the potentiometer, otherwise known as a variable resistor. This kit requires soldering and may require wire cutters and wire strippers (not included)
How good at soldering do you need to be?
Easy to solder this is a great kit for beginners to electronics. Once you’ve built the kit and experimented with changing the duration of the time the fan is on you could use this fan to build your own air freshener complete with enclosure (not included) and scents(not included). Or use the silent motor and fan to power a light weight buggy.