• Create an alarm which is armed/disarmed by a hidden pressure switch
• Entry delay gives you time to disarm before the alarm goes off
• Simple to solder with 21 parts
• Requires four AA batteries (not included, Order Code L43AL)
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikHow does this alarm work?
Build your own security alarm with this alarm solder kit (manufactures code 1001). With a pressure switch which causes the alarm to go off when it’s released and an arming slider switch you can use it to alert you when a door is open or a lid is lifted. The alarm gives you 20-25 seconds to disarm it before it goes off and continues for two minutes or until it is switched off.
What comes in this kit?
With a buzzer, capacitors, resistors, LED and switches this is a great kit to discover how to use these components and get practical experience in soldering. The kit uses a 556 timer integral chip and a dual 555 timer IC which is commonly used in a wide range of applications. This is a great way to see how they work. This kit comes with 21 parts and requires soldering and four AA batteries (not included).
What level of soldering ability is needed?
Introduce beginners to electronics with this simple to solder kit. You can even customise your alarm using different switches such as light activated switches as an activator or key switches to disarm (sold separately).This kit is for educational purposes and should not be used to secure anything of value.