• See if your battery has any charge left
• Practice soldering and get familiar with components
• Easy to solder with 22 parts
• Requires three AA batteries (not included - Order Code L43AL)
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikWhat does this kit do?
See if your battery has any life left in it with this battery tester kit. As a battery becomes drained, its voltage falls. This kit uses the voltage level to decide which LED lights up, letting you know how much battery is left. This is a great kit for studying operational amplifiers.
What is included in this kit?
A good introduction to electronics, this kit uses resistors, LEDs, a diode, a microchip and battery holders. Get experience soldering components and learn what they are used for in a circuit. The battery holders are used in two different ways - see if you can see any differences in how they are connected. This kit requires soldering and may require wire cutters, screwdriver and wire strippers (not included).
How easy is it to solder?
This kit is easy to solder – perfect for beginners. Once you’ve built the kit you may want to add an on/off switch (not included) or build an enclosure to protect it (not included), just take care not to block any LEDs. This kit requires three AA batteries (not included).