Kitronik Coin Cell 3V Power Board Solder Kit
• Create a 3V coin cell power supply
• Use it to replace two AA or AAA battery power supplies
• Basic kit to solder with four parts
• Runs off a CR2032 coin cell battery
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikWhat can I use this power board for?
Create an alternative power supply with this 3V power board (manufactures code 2145). Once built you will be able to power all your projects using just one CR2032 coin cell battery instead of two AA or AAA batteries and reduce the space needed for your power. With four parts this is a very easy kit to solder and is suitable for a beginner. How do I connect the board to my project?
The small 44mm x 28mm board can easily be mounted in a project or wired in place of another power supply. The board has two solder points to connect your project, positive and negative wires and delivers a 20mA continuous current. The kit is powered from a CR2032
battery (included) which can be replaced when it runs flat. This kit requires soldering and will require a soldering iron and solder
| Number of components in the kit?
|| 4 parts
| Soldering required
| Power supply requirements
|| 1 x CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (included)
| Board size
|| 44 mm x 28 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.