• Build a fun colourful lamp for your computer
• Create a changing colour light that powers directly from your computer’s USB socket
• Basic kit to solder with 5 parts
• Requires a 5V USB socket to charge from – USB lead included in the kit
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikWhat type of lamp can I make with this kit?
Create a colour changing lamp (manufactures code 1031) that powers directly from your computer. With a diffused 750mCd colour changing LED, this is a fun addition to any computer. The kit has an on/off switch on the board and at just 44mm by 15mm, it can be placed almost anywhere. The kit comes with a USB power lead included.
What can I learn from this kit?
Learn basic electronics with this very simple kit. With a circuit consisting of just four components, you can easily see the input, processes and outputs involved in this kit. Learn to solder resistors, LEDs and switches to create a working circuit. This kit requires soldering and may require wire cutters and wire strippers.
What soldering level is need?
This basic kit is very easy to solder and is an ideal first kit for beginners. The LED lamp can be used as a light source in a container (not included) to design and create your own unique lamp.
Also available as a white lamp – Order Code A45RJ