• Build a dark activated colour night light
• Create an adjustable light that cycles through multiple colours
• Simple to solder with 10 parts
• Requires four AA batteries (not included, Order Code L43AL)
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikWhat can I create with this kit?
Create an amazing colourful night light with this kit (manufactures code 1020). As it gets dark the light automatically turns on and the rainbow LED cycles through its colours to give a fun and useful night light. You can use the potentiometer (or variable resistor) to change what light level is needed to activate the night light.
How many parts are in this kit?
Learn about electronics and practise soldering with this 10 part kit. Use resistors, transistors and a LED to create this night light and see how they come together in a circuit. The LDR resistance lowers as it gets brighter and altering the resistance of the potentiometer allows you to change at what point the light level is low enough to activate the night light. This kit requires soldering and may require wire cutters (not included).
How easy is this kit to solder?
Simple to solder this kit is ideal for beginners. You could also create an enclosure (not included) for the night light to protect it. This kit requires four AA batteries (not included).
Please note, this component is not RoHS compliant.