• Build a small torch that activates when pressed together
• No soldering required with this very simple kit
• Easy to assemble with 5 parts
• Runs off a single CR2016 battery (included)
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikHow do I put this kit together?
This brilliant kit (manufactures code 1048) doesn’t require soldering and comes with everything you need to make your own torch. The bright LED can be used for up to 4 hours on one battery. Have fun building your compact 65mm x 55mm working torch.
What can I learn from this kit?
The kit is a great demonstration of how a circuit works. All components must be touching to create a circuit. As you squeeze the torch the LED connects to the battery on each side, making a complete circuit and turning the LED on. The torch gets its power from a single CR2016 battery included in the kit. Assembling the kit may require scissors (not included).
What level of electronic knowledge is needed?
This kit is simple and can be assembled by anyone, no matter your level of electronic knowledge. When you’ve assembled the kit you can get creative and decorate it to make it unique to you.