• Build a red model bug that scurries across tables and floors
• Use a motor and coin cell battery to vibrate the bug so it moves
• Combine a basic solder kit and Perspex assembly kit
• Runs off a CR2032 coin cell battery
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikWhat can you make with this kit?
Create this fantastic red bug and watch it scurry about. The bug is supplied in kit form (manufactures code 2150) and comes as a small board to solder and a Perspex pop out kit to assemble your bug’s parts. Once it’s built a small off centre motor vibrates the vibrobug’s whole body and causes it to move around. The kit is powered from a CR2032 battery (included) which can be replaced when it runs flat. This kit requires soldering and will require a soldering iron and solder (not included).
How easy is this to put together?
This is a great mix of mechanical and electronic parts that complement each other. The basic electronic kit comes with a power supply, switch and motor which is simple to solder and attach to the bug’s body. Ensure the motor is in a tight hold as it is this that produces the movement. There is also a push out Perspex sheet with all the parts to be assembled to create the bug. Together they create a fun and funky vibrobug.