• Build a great lamp for your computer
• Create a light that powers directly from your computers USB socket
• Basic kit to solder with 5 parts
• Requires a 5V USB socket to charge from – USB lead included in the kit
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikWhat can I use the lamp for?
Make a lamp that draws power directly from your computer. With an ultra-bright white LED, this is a great addition to help you see your keyboard and desk clearly in the dark. The kit (manufactures code 1032) has an on/off switch on the board and at just 44mm by 15mm, it can be placed almost anywhere. The kit comes with a USB power lead included.
What can I learn from this kit?
Learn basic electronics with this very simple kit. With a circuit consisting of just four components, you can easily see the input, processes and outputs involved in this kit. Learn to solder resistors, LEDs and switches to create a working circuit. This kit requires soldering and may require wire cutters and wire strippers.
Do you need to be good at soldering?
This basic kit is very easy to solder and is an ideal first kit for beginners. The LED lamp can be used as a light source in a container (not included) to design and create a unique lamp or use the kit to replace an old light.
Also available as a colour lamp – Order Code A44RJ