• Solder your own electronic xylophone with a speaker
• Create a xylophone with eight touch activated keys
• Simple to solder with 22 parts
• Requires three AA batteries (not included, Order Code L43AL)
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikWhat can I make with this kit?
Build your own xylophone with this easy to solder kit (manufactures code 1005). With eight touch activated keys for the different notes and a wired in speaker all you need are three AA batteries (not included). Once built you can play tunes on your own electronic musical instrument.
What is in this kit?
This complete kit includes resistors, capacitors, speakers and a pre-programmed PIC micro-controller to give you practical experiences in how the components are used. With 22 parts to solder this kit is simple to assemble with a soldering iron and solder.
What can I do with the xylophone kit?
This kit is a fun way to introduce electronics to beginners. Once you have made your xylophone why not create a unique enclosure for it (not included). With a compact board size just 93mm x 38mm you can fit it inside a range of project boxes and decorate your very own xylophone.