• 2 W x 2 output with passive radiator for extra bass
• Bluetooth v2.1 technology wirelessly connects your smartphone up to 10 m away
• 3.5mm line input means even your MP3 player, tablet or PC can be connected
• Hands free calls can be received via a built in microphone
• Rechargeable battery offers up to a mammoth 20 hours of playback
• Front buttons give you control of volume and track selectionFlat on a surface or stood up on a stand, the Kitsound Boombar offers big volume around the home or on the road. Combining great sound with efficient battery consumption, this speaker outputs up to 20 hours of continuous beats as well as hands free calls using a built in microphone. 4 W total output gives you enough volume to encompass a room with sound, no need to worry about background noise.
How long will it take to charge and how long can I use it for?
If battery life is a concern then the Kitsound Boombar offers fantastic battery life with up to 20 hours of playback from a single charge. The speaker can charge in only 3 hours so you can spend less time worrying about battery life and more time enjoying great sounding music.
Is it wireless and if so what is its maximum range?
Don’t anchor yourself with wires, connect your smartphone via Bluetooth and get up to a 10m range to stream your best playlist, handle hands free calls or enjoy your favourite podcasts.
What if I don’t have Bluetooth on my device?
MP3 players, tablets, laptops, PCs or any device with a 3.5 mm headphone jack can connect to the line input on the side of the Kitsound Boombar.
How loud is this speaker?
2 x 2 W full range speakers provide plenty of volume when you need it. By laying the speaker flat, the sound can project all around filling a room with sound with ease or alternatively if you need to project the sound in a particular direction, simply use the included stand. A passive radiator on the bottom boosts the bass frequencies to form a bigger sound.