KitSound Cube Bluetooth Speaker - Gold
• 3W output with passive radiator for extra bass
• Bluetooth v2.1 technology lets you connect your smartphone wirelessly
• 3.5mm stereo jack connects your smartphone, MP3 player, tablet or PC
• Built-in microphone for taking hands free calls
• Extremely portable, great for travelling with or taking on a picnic
• Rechargeable battery keeps the music going for six hoursHow long will it take to charge and how long can I use it for?
The KitSound Cube Bluetooth speaker requires two hours of charge time from the USB charger. Once it is fully charged, you will be able to play your music non-stop for six hours. This portable speaker comes with a rechargeable battery and is suitably small in size, which makes it perfect to take travelling. It's a great for taking on a day trip, as it will last the whole day.
Is it wireless and if so what is its maximum range?
iPhones, Android and Windows smartphones can all wirelessly connect to this speaker using a Bluetooth connection. Once your phone and speaker are paired, you can stream audio and receive hands-free calls from a distance of up to 10m. As there are no wires, your speaker can go anywhere you go. The built-in microphone means you can make or take hands-free phone calls.
What if I don't have Bluetooth on my device?
If you don't have Bluetooth on your device, simply connect it with a 3.5mm jack connection to the line input on the speaker and enjoy great sound from your smartphone, tablet, laptop, PC or MP3 player.
How loud is this speaker?
The KitSound Cube has a 3W speaker which performs great with middle and low frequencies. The passive bass radiator helps deliver a surprising amount of sound for its size.
90 to 20,000 HzHz
Most smartphones with Bluetooth
Dimensions & Weight
|Battery Charge Time
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.