• 2 x 5 W speakers combined with a 30 W subwoofer give you huge sound
• Connect your smartphone wirelessly via Bluetooth V3.0 or NFC technology
• 3.5mm line input can connect your MP3 player, tablet, PC or TV
• Operate from a distance with the included remote control
• 1 A USB socket charges your device whilst in useIf you’re looking to replace your old hi-fi system with modern technology, the Kitsound Evoke wireless speaker is a superior choice. Bringing a total of 30W of pure audio power, this speaker brings serious volume while taking up minimal shelf space. 40Hz to 20 kHz frequency response ensures deep bass and crisp high pitches making your music resonate and sing. Charge your device at the same time by connecting to the USB port on the speaker, extending your playtime for as long as you like.
How is it powered?
The Kitsound Evoke is powered via the mains to help drive its massive sound. The Kitsound Evoke also has a USB socket to charge your device while you play, you’ll never have to worry about your battery running flat in the middle of a party.
Is it wireless and if so what is its maximum range?
Using Bluetooth v3.0 technology, the Kitsound Evoke wireless speaker can pair up to your smartphone or tablet to stream music wirelessly with minimal loss of audio quality. With a 10m range it’s great for switching up your playlists from other side of the room.
What if I don’t have Bluetooth on my device?
Majority of TVs, laptops, PCs, tablets and MP3 players have 3.5 mm headphone outputs making them really easy to connect the Kitsound Evoke. A 3.5mm jack cable is supplied to connect them up, adding monstrous sound to whatever device you want to listen to.
How loud is this speaker?
2 x 5W satellite speakers working alongside a 30 W subwoofer make the Kitsound Evoke the supreme choice for those who want thumping, rumbling bass whilst also offering clear middle range frequencies.