- 12W RMS which delivers immerse sound with deep bass
- 3.5mm jack port to connect your media players
- Wirelessly connect you devices with the Bluetooth available
- Lightweight and portable - so you can enjoy your music anywhere
- Built-in volume control, hands-free call buttons and microphone
- Manufacturer product code: KSHIVE2WH
How long will it take to charge and how long can I use it for?
It takes just four hours to fully charge the KitSound Hive 2 portable Bluetooth speaker, and from this you'll have a massive 12 hours of playback to enjoy your favourite music from anywhere.
Is it wireless and if so what is the maximum range?
Built-in Bluetooth V3 connectivity means you can wirelessly connect your Apple, Android or Windows smartphone with a range of up to 10 metres. This gives you the chance to listen to your music wherever you want.
Can I turn it up loud and still have superb sound quality?
The bottom of the speaker includes includes a passive radiator, which helps enhance bass frequencies and provide a deep and punchy bass. When combined with active drivers enhanced with a digital sound processor middle and high frequencies will be loud and clear as well. These drivers have a combined output of 12W, giving you a big sound that's ready to fill a room from a small package.
What if I don't have Bluetooth on my device?
Thanks to a line-in 3.5mm jack connection on the side of the KitSound Hive 2 portable Bluetooth speaker, you can connect any non-Bluetooth devices that have an earphone output or line-out such as tablets, TVs, PCs, laptops and even MP3 players.