• 5 W RMS works best with a digital amplifier to bring you big sound from a small speaker
• The auxiliary input allows you to connect any device with a 3.5mm jack e.g an iPod or MP3 player
• Bluetooth 2.1 provides wireless, hassle free connection
• Built in mic for hands free calling
• Play/Pause and volume control allow for control away from your Bluetooth device
• Rugged and portable design, perfect for travel, outdoors, festivals or even campingHow long will it take to charge and how long can I use it for?
It only takes 4 hours to fully charge the Kitsound Hive portable Bluetooth speaker and in return you have 6-10 hours of playback to enjoy your greatest hits and playlists.
Is it wireless and if so what is the maximum range?
With Bluetooth V2.1 connectivity you can connect your Apple, Android or Windows smartphone wirelessly with a range of up to 10 metres, giving you freedom to choose where you want to play.
Can I turn it up loud and still have superb sound quality?
A passive radiator on the bottom of the speaker help to enhance bass frequencies and provide a deep and punchy bass. Combined with active drivers enhanced with a digital sound processor, middle and high frequencies will be loud and clear as well. These drivers have a combined output of 5 W giving you a big sound in a small package ready to fill a room.
What if I don’t have Bluetooth on my device?
Thanks to a line in 3.5 mm jack connection on the side of the Kitsound Hive portable Bluetooth speaker, you can connect any non-Bluetooth devices that have an earphone output or line out such as tablets, TVs , PCs and laptops and even MP3 players.