• 2W RMS output in a small palm size speaker
• Connects to any device with 3.5mm jack socket
• Built in rechargeable battery, great for travelling
• Attach to a key ring or bag
• Connect more than one Kitsound buddy for even more volume
• Available in a variety of patternsThe Kitsound Mini buddy is a range of colourful speakers available in a variety of exciting patterns. Capture the kid’s imaginations with pirates, aliens and other crazy critters. These speakers all have rechargeable batteries built-in, no more scouring the house for AAs. The Kitsound Mini Buddy is palm sized making it a great travel companion, it also includes a key ring to attach it to your bag or keys.
How do I charge it and how long do I need to charge it for?
To charge the speaker, you just need to connect it to a USB socket on your phone charger or computer. After 3 hours of charge the speaker is ready to go.
What devices are compatible with this speaker?
Any device with 3.5mm headphone connection can connect to the Kitsound Mini Buddy. This can range from iPhones and iPods, Android smartphones, tablets, PC’s and even MP3 players.
How loud is this speaker?
2W RMS output ensures a loud and well projected sound for a small room, perfect if you are looking for a speaker that doesn’t deafen the rest of the household. If more volume is required you connect multiple Kitsound Mini Buddy speakers together to increase amplification. A frequency response of 100Hz–20Hz produces a punchy bass and crisp treble tones, great for any genre of music.