• 1 W output with passive radiator for extra bass
• Bluetooth v2.1 technology lets you connect your smartphone wirelessly
• 3.5mm stereo jack connects your MP3 player, tablet or PC
• Built in microphone for taking hands free calls
• Rechargeable battery keeps the music going for 3 hoursAvailable in range of vibrant colours, the Kitsound Pocketboom has a big sound crammed into a small cylinder. A 1 W speaker gives impressive projection, especially when placed on a resonant surface like a table. Frequencies start at 100Hz giving a well-rounded bass tone suitable for all genres, making this speaker a great choice for any music lover.
How long will it take to charge and how long can I use it for?
Due to its small size, the Kitsound Pocketboom wireless speaker only requires an hour and a half of charge time from a USB charger. Running at 80% volume will playback your audio for up to 3 hours before requiring a recharge.
Is it wireless and if so what is its maximum range?
iPhones, Android smartphones and Windows smartphones can connect wirelessly to the speaker using a Bluetooth connection. Once paired you can stream audio and receive hands free calls up to 10m away. No wires means your speaker can go anywhere where you go.
What if I don’t have Bluetooth on my device?
Connect with a 3.5 mm jack connection to the line input on the speaker to enjoy great sound on your tablet, laptop, PC or MP3 player.
How loud is this speaker?
The Kitsound Pocketboom has a single 1 W speaker which performs great with middle to low frequencies. If you prefer more bass, a passive radiator helps boost these tones. You can enhance the sound further by placing the speaker on a resonant surface, such as a desk, to help add even more bass.