• Built-in 3W speaker
• Slot your iPhone 5/6 or iPod Touch 5 onto the lightning connection to play your music and charge
• Built-in FM/AM radio and alarm
• Connect other audio device via the 3.5mm jack port
• Built-in volume controls with play, pause, forward and back options
• Manufacturer part number: KSXDOCK3BKHow is the speaker powered?
Power up your Kitsound Xdock 3 through the included mains power supply. As the station powers from the mains, you can charge an iPhone or iPod via the lightning connection.
What devices are compatible with the speaker?
Your iPhone 5 or 6, or your iPod Touch 5, can slot directly into the front of this speaker. Audio devices without a lightning connection can connect via an auxiliary cable in the 3.5mm jack port, and play your music that way. No matter what audio device you have, this speaker can accommodate.
How loud is this speaker?
3W output gives you a well-driven sound, loud enough for a small room or quiet environment. A frequency response of 70Hz-18,000Hz provides a punchy bass tone and good clarity from higher pitches. Suitable for all genres of music, the Kitsound Xdock 3 is an excellent choice for easy listening.